Sunday, January 27, 2013

Blog # 3


The program that I found most interesting on the Sustainable Carolina website was the "Greening the Mind" team. I found this most interesting because I think in order for anyone to change their way of doing things one must start with changing the way they think and live. I feel that the "Greening the Mind" team is a great place to make an impact on someone trying to be more green. I have also been a big believer in meditation so I think the Mindful Meditation would be very interesting to observe and participate in. 

On the AASHE website I really like the fact that they have Campus Operations Resources. Under this you can find such things as better building, transportation, dining and many other resources on how to make daily operations greener. I think this a great thing because many campuses may want to be greener but do not know where to start. This gives them a great place to start. They even have case studies posted online as a reference point on real word examples that work. The website is a great place for anyone that is trying to figure out how to become greener on their campus.

What is the best way that someone can make an impact on becoming a greener campus?

No comments:

Post a Comment