Sunday, January 27, 2013

Blog # 4


I found the “Ten Key Values of the Green Party” very interesting. I felt that there where a lot of good ideas that everyone could benefit from following and at the very least reading. If everyone was to follow just one of these ideas the world would a better place, as cliché as that may sound.

Out of all the values I found the “Ecological Wisdom” to be the one that I most believe in. I feel that it kind of wraps up all the other values into one. I strongly feel that we have a responsibility to protect the environment not only for our own sake but for that of future generations. I think it is very selfish and unacceptable to use the resources given to us by the environment with reckless abandonment and with no regard to the impact it will have on our children and their children. Self preservation is something that we all must have and if I believe that if we continue the same way we have there will be too little left to preserve. Following this I believe that having “Ecological Wisdom” is something that everyone must have.

I was most surprised by the practicability of the “Ten Key Values of the Green Party”. What I mean by this is that all of the values in some way or another are all very practical and would serve the greater good of the World tremendously.

No comments:

Post a Comment