Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Blog # 6


My group teaching project is social ecology. I choose social ecology because I found it to be the most relative and most interesting subject out of all of the subjects we had to choose from. I found the readings on social ecology to be very informative and interesting. It is very in depth and will take time for me to digest everything.
I truly found Bookchin’s “What is Social Ecology” a great reading and thought his challenge of Darwinism to be very interesting and would like to bring it up during the teaching. I also found Trainer's “Third World Poverty” to be very powerful and touching. I think this will be the best to focus on during our GTP leading of the class. I feel that this would touch the class in the deepest way and will make this most profound effect on the class.
The GTP leading our class should be very interesting and I am not sure exactly how we should go about it. I think we should make it as interesting and as informative as we can. Seeing that social ecology is
an interesting and important topic it should not be to hard to get the class involved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment